Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hi there. This is me, and this is me doing what I like most - taking pictures, and being the center of attention, so here I am doing both! This top is another of the designer series I'm working on, and the buttons below are also considerations for buttons, although none of them may win out. It's just a lot of fun to play with polymer clay, and with all the lumiere paints, stamps, pieces of silk to encase in all kinds of goupy stuff to create a hard button is just too much fun. If anyone ever wanted to get together for a day and do this, I would be glad to hostess the event.





Following are the photos I took at our August meeting.  Again, I beg your indulgence at my lack of labeling or information.... life has been a trip!
Some of the shots are less than stellar, but I hope you'll enjoying seeing the work of our many talented members of Art Quilts.

This is the front and back
of a beautiful purse.























another beautiful purse, needle felted and embellished










































































No comments: